It runs now! (pulls liike a beast too)

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:40:13 GMT 1999

> The problem?  Looks like it's related to 'rotor phasing'.  I don't
> know squat about how the reluctor wheel/sensor in the distributor
> works (seems like it needs to be adjusted), but having come this far
> and learned so much, I have faith that we'll figure it out :^)
> Whoever mentioned the rotor phasing deal yesterday on the list, thank
> you -- I learned about it flipping through the Haltech book and there

Even a blind hog stumbles on an acorn every now and again...

To fix that, you pull the dizzy out enough that the rotor will turn a few
degrees til it can catch the next tooth and then re-time. If it doesn't
run at all you know you went the wrong way.  :)

[EFI content is that you adjust the rotor/dizzy housing not the
pickup...just like when there were points in there.]

-greg