CSH,HQ, Remote email software question.

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Thu Jun 17 17:10:56 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Peter D. Hipson) wrote:
> That should work well, I like Eudora--easy to use, learn, adn works very
> well. When I had my heart surgery this spring, I ended up not
> bothering--the same problem, they wouldn't let me plug anything in.

 that is SO STUPID in a O2 rich environment I'd preffer a transformer over
lead acid batteries and way over anything with lithium in it.

 I'll try to find out what I used when commercial diving (deco chamber
rated stuff should work). I think the CE spec ( not m$ c.e.) or ul rated
stuff should work?

 The other possible work around is get a NEMA exposive env. rate enclosure
and put the pc poweer supply in there ( I forget the NEMA number for this
type of enclosure but a commercial electrician should know it)

just passing thoughts

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8