CSH,HQ, Remote email software question.

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Thu Jun 17 17:39:25 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Frederic Breitwieser) wrote:
> > Is there a really friendly email program that
> > is RAM conservative?.  I'm leaning toward
>
> 4mb?  Shit.

yeah 8Mb and I could set him up with a gui, webbrowser, email

> Also, Bruce could always telnet :)  Which PC is it?  I'll check my
> junkbox and see if I have a memory kit for it.  Mail me directly... I
> can look when I get home tonight.

what video hw ( if you still have it in hand I could send you a floppy disk
image to get that info)

send me details as well ( I'm now the QA lab manager, before you ask yes I
wanted a raise got a title 8)) and might have some HW that could help

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8