It runs now! (pulls liike a beast too)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri Jun 18 15:36:16 GMT 1999

Just to clarify a bit on my prev post about this subject....

Rotor phasing is the realationship between the rotor and the reluctor,
the only way to correct a true rotor phasing problem is to move either
the rotor OR the reluctor from 1 to as many degrees as it takes to keep
spark crossfiring from occuring at ALL ranges of timing which occur...

Gary, with this in mind, merely moving the vac advance plate would just
be reducing your total timing, thus possibly reducing performance, gas
mileage, etc.... That WOULD be a quick patch however, just like removing
the vac adv vac hose...(If ya even HAVE a vac adv hose, that is!  I
believe that if you're runnin F.I. that the usual Computer controlled
ignition timing goes along with it most of the time....but not ALWAYS,
I'm sure...)

Cool?

Later!

Todd....!!