It runs now! (pulls liike a beast too)

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Fri Jun 18 17:54:04 GMT 1999

I figured that the timing was set with the ECM.  Move the plate to change
the phasing and reset the timing to spec.  On an old mechanical dizzy the
centrifugal advance moved the reluctor and rotor together so the phasing was
unchanged.  The vacuum plate just changed the ignition event and caused the
rotor to change phase.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>