TTS?? (was Re: [Fwd: diy_efi_www])

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 19 05:49:54 GMT 1999

TTS is not only ecm specific but Steve usually ties the cfg file to the
broadcast code and the chip id so that you can't read another chip, other
than the one the program was written for, without changing the broadcast
code and id to match, and then unless it's an exact match the data is junk
anyway,
Mark