MAF & base fuel tables

Knowlden and/or Eller ke at clark.net
Sun Jun 20 22:19:53 GMT 1999

Bruce, thanks again for the acyc.bin from your '87 IROC. I have become VERY
fluent in promedit. What I have discovered is that my memcal apyp (89 vette)
has no base fuel table. Really, I am sure (as sure as a novice can be). I
would like to know what type of MAF your IROC has. My vette has a Bosch
analog hot wire (more voltage output more air)but gm has there own, Delco I
& II, and they have used a Hitachi. Both the Delco and the Hitachi have a
frequency output (the higher the frequency, greater the count, the more
air). The '86 disassembly from ecmguy (what a godsend) would accommodate a
frequency based MAF (although the MAf tables appear to be in volts!?). I am
thinking this may be the difference. One may lend itself to an equation vs.
a table.

If ya' know what ya' got let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,