SBC conversion from Qjet to '86TPI

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 20 15:12:31 GMT 1999

    The upper alternator bracket will need a little modification. If you use
a "real" TPI upper bracket (multigroove style) with your existing (v-belt)
alt, you will have a hard time finding a belt to fit well (neither Advance
Auto or Auto Zone had one that would fit right). The A/C compressor was
trashed, so I can't help there. Good Luck.
Jon Fedock