CSH,HQ -- Anybody have a status update

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 12:14:55 GMT 1999

Hi Ken,
I'm expecting to recieve the CSH,HQ laptop today..
BP's neighbor is shipping it to me..
With a tremendous amount of help from Steve G.,
Bruce "should" will be up & running by next weekend...
Thanks for asking.  I know he misses everyone.
I believe he is working hard on his cardiovascular
conditioning, while awaiting a donor.  Says they
run the hell out him somedays.
MIke V