It runs now! (pulls liike a beast too)

christer.medin at lennoxintl.com christer.medin at lennoxintl.com
Mon Jun 21 12:26:57 GMT 1999

Todd,
we're been aiming to keep the car in the low 800s at WOT, and around 780 during medium to heavy acceleration.  May be a little on the rich side, but better safe than sorry.  As for cruise RPMs, we have a lot of tuning left there.  From what I understand, you should be able to run it rather lean, to the point where the o2 readings start fluctuating wildly, which should be somewhere around 450mv or so, if I'm not mistaken.  We're keeping it rich until we know for sure where to go for sure, though :^)  The first day it got something like 5 miles per gallon, but that's improved by now.
Anyone wanna suggest a good target for cruise o2 readings?

Christer