MAF & base fuel tables

Bruce Wilcox (EUS) EUSBEW at am1.ericsson.se
Mon Jun 21 17:15:50 GMT 1999

Hi Bob,

Yes, I also have the Bosch (modified) MAF unit. GM changed the code between
87 and 89. I am not sure what was changed.

I am also skilled in Promedit operations. This is a great program.

As far as I know, there is a base fuel map in my BIN files. Maybe tonight I
will have some time to look up the address and send it to you.'

Best Regards,

Bruce