MAF & base fuel tables

Knowlden and/or Eller ke at clark.net
Tue Jun 22 01:56:55 GMT 1999

Bruce, I found the fuel tables in the bin you sent me, right around 42d,
they jump right out at you. My bin, like yours, maps pretty close to
ecmguy's '86 vette listing. Mine is good right up to the fuel table but then
the data (that would be the fuel tables) directly maps to the tables
following, closed loop qualifiers. There are some MAF tables right at the
end of the calibration (just before the serial data and code) that may
perform a similar function. My bin has them but I haven't had a chance to
check yours.

Regards,

Bob