68HC11s

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Sun Jun 27 00:26:52 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Heflin <rah at horizon.hit.net>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Cc: gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: 68HC11s

<SNIP>
>Mine lnes up pretty
>closely with a MC68HC11F1 and everything seems to like up right, ie
>things that should be on A/D ports were, and I really did not find any
>inconsitancies between the modesl.   If they are using a more basic
>68HC11 chip the real question is how much extra ports were added and
>were in the data space were they added.

Roger please explain this to me.
Firstly, are we assuming the 808/165 P4's are based on the F1?, if so why do
the 808/165 have a 52 pin CPU?, when the F1 is 68pin.

Secondly, The A/D ports, I've been looking at the disassembly of the BUA
PROM, and what I can't figure is the A/D channel selects. It just doesn't
work out the same as the F1. On the ROM, to select Ch7, you LDDA #$70 and
jump to the A/D sub. This value doesn't seem right, according to my 68HC11F1
book Ch7 would be selected by LDDA #$07.

Regards

Ross Myers