ID this oldie....

Robert W. Hughes rwhughe at ev1.net
Mon Jun 28 14:27:25 GMT 1999

> The 026 is originally from an 83 car.  The pinouts and connectors are
> the same, so it will work.  The 82 ecm was a big, bulky box compared
> to the 83 model, and the proms are not interchangeable.  This same ecm
> (026) was used in some 4cyl tbi models.  What's the BCC of the prom?

Interestingly enough, both of these are the same physical size, although
the 6025 uses a different sort of PROM carrier and I removed it from a
wrecked 82 crossfire we used as a parts car years ago.

The 6025 prom is a 3281CCA and the 6026 prom is a 7574ALL. I would like
to know what these were assigned to originally. The ECMs aren't worth
much even for parts, since there seems to be very little commonality
with later models.

Catfish like muddy waters too.
--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)