Any update on Bruce

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Tue Jun 29 01:24:31 GMT 1999

Mike is the man on this project he sent working equipment to me and only
had to put one connector on what he built. All I had to do was charge 8
12v 5AmpHour batteries and deliver and connect. up the system in his
room. Thanks all for thinking of Bruce guys. I think the real reason he
doing the workouts is he wants to catch one of the nurses .

Steve