Any update on Bruce........Hiya Bruce

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 06:45:41 GMT 1999

It is really great to hear from you Bruce,,,,,and I look forward for the more
to come.
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 6/28/99 2:31:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nacelp at jvlnet.com writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Any update on Bruce
 Date:	6/28/99 2:31:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:	nacelp at jvlnet.com (CSH-HQ)
 Sender:	owner-gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
 Reply-to:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 It's a new mailer, and without the little guys here, It's taken me some time
 to get it figured out.
   So, after a fashion, I am back on line.
   Been doing 101% on the PT, stuff, and that's way hard to do.
   My biggest Thanks to y'all that got me up, and running here.
 More to follow, but I gotta get some rest now,
 Cheers
 Bruce
    Hillary has time to run for the senate since interns to help with White
 House Chores.