HC11 programming (was reset vector on a 68hc11)

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue Jun 29 12:43:11 GMT 1999

 Hi all;
 The hc11 cross compiler lives at

http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez/m68hc11_port.html

and the 8051 cross compiler is at

 http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Forum/1353

and there is a avr? on as well

Previously, you (Tom Sharpe) wrote:

> > >I was thinking that, but it's nice to see how it was done.
> >

> Is there a GNU C compiler?  If so, it will work with the '332.. so will the GNU
> ADA compiler!!!   There are also several cheap HC12 (16 bit) C compilers -
> consider going that way.   Tom

yes the 'standard' gcc comes with it ( m68k ). follw the top link and the urls
for the binutils and gcc source are there. if you are a m$ user there is

http://www.delorie.com

if you need any help drop a line or two

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8