3d table display program? / PROM relabeling?!

Matt S Bower m.s.bower at cummins.com
Wed Jun 30 19:02:53 GMT 1999

Roger Heflin wrote:

> Considering that they could have reprogrammed that chip several times,
> pretty much anything that used the same size of prom, I would guess
> probably not even the same computer.  How big of prom is it?

But If they reprogrammed the prom they would have needed to open the
window to erase, usually when you do that the labels don't stick as well
so you just replace them anyway.  Why would you pull it up, erase,
reprogram, restick the old label and then apply a new label.  doesn't
make sense to me anyway.

Matt