APYP

Knowlden and/or Eller ke at clark.net
Wed Jun 30 20:14:10 GMT 1999

Bruce, as you well know sharing makes this all work. I would again like to
express my gratitude to all those on this list, past, present, and future,
who share there valuable knowledge. Thank you.

I would like to build .ecu files for all Corvettes, well at least C4's
through '95. If people would send me the .bin files, or better yet put them
on the ftp site, along description (year, trans) with ecm p/n and memcal id,
I will build the .ecu files and put them on the ftp.

Regards,

Bob Knowlden