anyone out there

steve ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Tue Mar 2 18:56:13 GMT 1999

Eprom emulator.  We're kicking around ideas for an eprom emulator that
can plug into the ECM and a laptop and allow editing PROM images on the
fly.  I think the pieces have fallen into place, just need to come up
with a schematic, have someone do board layout, etc.  Got skills in
those areas?

--steve

--
Steve Ravet