More EPROM Emulator ideas

Steve Ciciora sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Wed Mar 3 15:21:06 GMT 1999

Not to confuse things, but I had a half baked idea that I have not quite
though out.  What about two ram banks, one for even addresses, the other
for odd addresses?  Say the 'laptop' wants to read or write to an odd
address.  It could set up the address and data, wait for the ecm to do a
read on an even address, and when the ecm does it's read, the 'laptop'
could do it's read/write.  I'm sure if I figured out some chip counts, it
would be more expensive than other ideas thrown out there, but mabe this
might get others thinking...