Eprom Emulator Ideas

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Thu Mar 4 05:13:39 GMT 1999

Good point and if it wasn't for the fact that he didn't accept VISA i would
of allready had one by now.
I havn't had a chance (lazy) to go to the post office and get a money  order.

But by the sounds of things what people are working on will be far better
then this emulator.
YES/NO we will see... I still may get one anyway if i ever get around to
ordering one..
I faxed a order to him it bounced I emailed a order no reply i emailed
again and he said i don't accept credit card.
i didn't go further..

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING
SALES ENGINEER