Eprom Emulator Ideas

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 4 03:48:09 GMT 1999

your right not realtime, but fairly close, and the $50 price is correct
but that includes shipping, I guess $20 shipping from Taiwan isnt that
bad, I remember shipping stuff home from S. Korea when I was there, it
was kinda pricey... Another question, can you reset the processor with
the vehicle running, I remember reading about one of the "realtime"
emulators, it stated that when you told the program to "update" the code
it might cause the engine to hiccup, was this hiccup the processor being
reset?? I mean if you change data and press one button to update the
code and reset the processor how much more "realtime" do you want??
just my opinion..  But either way sure beats running back in the house
to burn another chip like most of us are doing now...  Jason