Loctite for TB fasteners?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Mar 5 07:20:56 GMT 1999

Now you've got me worried, I going to be putting a TB together
any day now, and I didn't know I needed to loctite anything.

Are these port TB's? or TBI type TB's?

Which screws do I need to locktite? I know about the throttle
blade screws needing to be staked. Thanks...

BobR

P.S. almost done getting the harness in place.