DIS with 749.bin success

Mike Pitts mpitts at netspeak.com
Fri Mar 5 14:50:57 GMT 1999

Ted,

Congratulations, that is totally awesome!  So you
were able to get the DIS to work perfectly without
any additional electronics?

Could you scan some photos of your reluctor pulley?
I'm very curious to see how you made it and attached
it.  Did you attach it to the front of the balancer?
Also, would it be possible to scan or create some
pics of the 'scope traces you witnessed?

Does the synch pulse go through the same wire as the
crank 60 degree pulses?  I'm just curious if the 2.8L
DIS differs from the Buick style DIS.

Thanks,
-Mike