anyone out there

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 20:10:44 GMT 1999

Been out of town all week programming a twin turbo 540......made 1639 HP ran
out of injectors,,,,,customer was only looking for 1300 so pulled some boost
and detuned to a "modest" 1478 HP......wow I love turbos alot now........then
put it in the boat and verified AE and fuel curve......I'm not sure I liked
holding two laptops and going that fast....got up to 114 when I flagged the
driver,,,,,AFR was flat 12:1 and I didn't want to go any faster........Was
using an Autronic controller sequential,,,,,,,worked pretty well and has some
nice software.....could use a faster processor as AE couldn't be made
perfect,,,,,but not bad.........That's the highest HP EFI I have ever tuned
and it's a humbling experience as things can get out of hand really
fast.....if it's lean it makes more boost which makes it leaner which makes
more boost which makes it leaner,,,,etc. etc.........all in all it was alot of
fun,,,,and no holes in the pistons....whew!!!!!!!     Anyway cya later......
-Carl Summers