prom help

Nykyforuk bnyk at oanet.com
Sun Mar 7 22:13:16 GMT 1999

>Oh, TBI that's easy, just slide a 1227747 where your old one used to go.
>then use all
>the 101 stuff.  The difference is the 747 doesn't use IAT/MAT.  Then use the
>Pickup truck
>injectors (350).  Or use the cop car ecm, and find those tables, and the cop
>car injectors are
>larger than the truck.  1991,  used 16136965 for the cop car ecm.  BATJ was
>a "good"
>cal..
>   Using the BBC Pickup injectors might be much for the first timer.
>Bruce

Well they plan on selling the car so they just want to work out the idle.So
they
would like to keep the stock ECU.
Besides the bad idle the car runs really good.
So I think the VE numbers for idle need to be tweaked.
The low vacuum is causing a rich idle, so I would like to
adjust the ve numbers to give less fuel.

Nolan