prom help

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Mar 7 20:15:57 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Nykyforuk <bnyk at oanet.com>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, March 07, 1999 3:00 PM
Subject: prom help

Oh, TBI that's easy, just slide a 1227747 where your old one used to go.
then use all
the 101 stuff.  The difference is the 747 doesn't use IAT/MAT.  Then use the
Pickup truck
injectors (350).  Or use the cop car ecm, and find those tables, and the cop
car injectors are
larger than the truck.  1991,  used 16136965 for the cop car ecm.  BATJ was
a "good"
cal..
   Using the BBC Pickup injectors might be much for the first timer.
Bruce