Delco PCM development system Part Numbers

Vandervoort, Richard D Richard.Vandervoort at PSS.Boeing.com
Mon Mar 15 20:00:40 GMT 1999

I have worked with MDS instrumentation before, its pretty good stuff.  It was developed specifically for engine development, but you can buy another car for what it cost.  The instrumentation set was something like $25K plus laptop and ECM.  The processor actually resides in the instrumentation although most ECM also contained there own processor so that the vehicle could be used without the instrumentation.  I used MDS for ABS development so I can not help you with engine code.

Delco has developed the following parts for their customers to develop PCM
code in the lab.

Vehicle simulator PN DK070272

Display Unit Model DK07703, User manual DK080832

Xpod    DK128254

Modular development system PN DK124604, user manual DK080832

These part numbers were taken off of the actual hardware (unfortunately
this is all I can tell anyone about the system). Just to forestall any
questions, no I never worked with it, just had the opportunity to look at
it for 2 hours.

/Marc
Rich Vandervoort
Boeing 737/757 Landing Gear and Door Systems
Phone (425) 266-1689
Fax (425) 266-1435