ALDL Interfaces

Mike Naberezny mnaberez at nyx.net
Tue Mar 16 05:13:59 GMT 1999

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, David A. Cooley wrote:

> I've just got them hardwired together... no control to or from the interface.

It's weird.  I had this too, but it doesn't seem to work the same with C++
and QuickBasic.  I wish I knew how the communications code for these
languages worked.  What did you do with CD?  I've been getting some very
interesting (weird) results by changing its state while playing with this
stuff.  I'm trying to figure out the "right" way to wire this up so
everyone (C++, QuickBasic, whatever) is happy, but I'm not sure this is
going to happen.  Also, sometimes if I don't get anything out of the ALDL
manually unplugging the wire and plugging it back in brings it to life?
I'd like to solve this problem as well.

Eventually we need a webpage or faq or something.

 - Mike Naberezny (mnaberez at nyx.net) http://www.nyx.net/~mnaberez