DTC check xmission light

DAVE_HEMPSTEAD at HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com DAVE_HEMPSTEAD at HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Wed Mar 17 15:41:15 GMT 1999

Thanks for the suggestions for both this DTC and where to find a computer.

I have the MIL light hooked up.  I'll go check which pin on which connector it
goes to.  Before I hooked this light up, I got another DTC that indicated that
the MIL was open.

This DTC implies that there is a separate 'Check Transmission' light on the
dash, that I need to wire up a dummy resistor to.

Dave Hempstead