DTC check xmission light

steve ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Thu Mar 18 11:30:25 GMT 1999

I wasn't paying attention to the beginning of the thread so I don't know
if this is appropriate...  Later 6 speed F bodies and vettes expect to
see a load where the CAGS solenoid is.  Just disconnecting it sets a
code, you have to put in a resistor.  Is that what y'all are talking
about?

--steve

--
Steve Ravet