Need wiring schematic for 730

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 17 20:57:01 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Aos <EOA at spartek.com>
To: 'gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu' <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 1:19 PM
Subject: RE: Need wiring schematic for 730

We like dumping memcals, and reading them here at CSH, HQ.  Even will pay
postage both ways to do it.

On the 1227730 wiring.  There are numerous ways of wiring one up.  4-6-8 cyl
can make a difference, MAF or MAP, Some use P/S switches, emissions can vary
(and the corresponding solenoids), EGR styles.  So you need to figure out
what you want to do and then get that schematic.  ie,  v-8 auto, use a
F-Body diagram.  If a 1 barrel TBI use a 87 2.0L vin1, diagram, etc etc.
Bruce