Need wiring schematic for 730

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 16:49:52 GMT 1999

In a message dated 3/18/99 12:30:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
terryk at foothill.net writes:

> Let me rephrase that. I tried it and it ran (2.8L MPFI). I was just
>  wondering if someone else had tried it. Bruce called and said yes.
>
>  Terry Kelley

Hi,
I have been trying to make that work.  I also have a system from a 2.8 MPFI
with DIS (now in a 4.2L six).  I have managed to get the reference angle
correct, but now the Main Spark table is unresponsive.  The only Advance I get
is what's built into the DIS module.
Otherwise everything works fine.  I can set the base spark for something like
20degrees and drive the car around town, but of course it peters out pretty
quickly up in the RPM range with so little advance!
Did you manage to find a solution to this problem?

Ted