Need wiring schematic for 730

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 18 18:25:29 GMT 1999

>> slipping.  I just happen to have, in my hand, a 1989 Camaro/Firebird
>> service manual and the pages that are bookmarked are..., you guessed
>> it! ECM pinouts and wiring diagrams.

>Excellent.  If anyone can scan 730 manuals and send 'em to me go ahead
>and do it.  It'd be nice to have a collection of different applications
>up there.

But the 1989 V8 TPI application is a 165 MAF-based ECM - not a 730 MAP. I
have the GM Factory manual for my '89 Camaro V8/350 TPI motor too. ;) That
diagram is already up on the ftp site (as a 'vette application) - but it's
the same.

You'd need a 90-92 V8 TPI F-body to get what he was after - a TPI
Camaro/Firebird application using a 730, MAP, etc...

I'd be interested in seeing the 90-92 pinouts, though... Have a 730 ECM
sitting there taunting me - wanting to be plugged in. ;)

-Andrew