peak-n-holds

Mike Pitts mpitts at emi.net
Sat Mar 20 22:09:41 GMT 1999

Well, I must've had something messed up on my first attempt
because I carefully tried it again.  First by verifying a signal
with no device hooked up, then verifying the injector would
fire directly from the driver without using the zener circuit in
the ECM.

Eventually I got it all hooked up like (I thought) I had it originally,
except this time it worked fine.

BTW: The hot transistor is normal.  I checked how much heat
another ECM's heat sink put off in that area then checked the
ECM in question after reinstalling its own heat sink, they were
the same.

So, maybe by this time tomorrow I'll have my very own stock
ECM with peak-n-holds.  No more worrying about frying the
ECM out.

-Mike