Programming 101

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Mar 21 03:46:33 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Padgett 0sirius <padgett at gdi.net>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Saturday, March 20, 1999 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: Programming 101

I'm not talking about a 7170, and have no idea of where the prom ID is for
them.
I also, did not say, there also, maybe more than one meaning to a ID when
used in other ecms.
Programming 101 is about the 747, and it's strategies MAY be applied to
other ecms.
Please don't read more into what I'm saying then what is written.
Again Programming 101 is about the 747 prom ID 42..
All the proms for the 747 I've seen are 42s, there may be others so I use
this to be very specific
about what I'm talking about.
I guess I have to go back to a full page of disclaimers, again....
Bruce