DFCO, What is it good for?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Mar 21 04:48:41 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pitts <mpitts at emi.net>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Saturday, March 20, 1999 11:30 PM
Subject: DFCO, What is it good for?

Varies alot by application.
One set up, I tried would hardly let the car deccel., would have been hard
on brake wear thata way.  Usually keeps the engine crisp in response when
bringing the revs up, like two foot driving
in soloms.
I've noticed a number of drag cars that seem to have a problem, outta the
blech box, with stalling, trouble is I don't know for sure if that was due
to DFCO, or the lack of it.
  Some time ago was a thread about my comments about setting things up with
min IAC counts, and I was taken to task for that statement.
  Is there a way to raise the anti-stall rpm on the 148s?.
Bruce
  Grumpy, and Doc want ya to swing by and take em for a ride in the