Prom help?

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 00:16:49 GMT 1999

In a message dated 3/25/99 7:03:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Galadar at worldnet.att.net writes:

> Hmmmm....Well, Thanks anyway. One other question for the gurus on the list.
>  How can I find out what size EPROM  this is? Thanks in advance.

Did you say it is in a blue plastic carrier?
if it is, try reading it as 27128a, 27256a, 27512a until you get
 something that looks meaninful (another chapter)
If it is a single 24 pin prom that's NOT in a blue plastic holder,
try 2732a..  That's a dump of my very limited knowlege
on the subject. HTH
Mike V