Hello!

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 16:28:48 GMT 1999

Its seems that the concept of MAF is better.  The problems include MAF
sensor restrictions and less available tuning params.

I have a 7730 that would work well for me.  Maybe you should look into
using a 7730/MAP with a 7749 prom?  I like that idea because there is a
real nice prom editing program already out there (that doesn't cost
$3000).  The 749 code has allownaces for turbos, too, but i don't know
how all that turbo stuff works (knight rider had turbo boost, right?).

Andy