prom tuning help

Nykyforuk bnyk at oanet.com
Sat Mar 27 17:52:57 GMT 1999

Hi List

A friend of mine has a 1990 firebird that was originaly a 305 tbi.
Now it has a 350 with a ZZ3 cam. He is trying to sell the car
but it idles like crap. The ecu is a 7746, I checked on Ludis Langens
home page and found that this ecu is found in a 1987 S10 with a TBI
4.3L V6. Did GM also use this ECU in the cars, he's the original owner
so the ECU is original.The chip is a AXKW if any one has this bin
could you please send it to me. And if any one has some experiance
with tuneing this bin please let me know.

Thanks

Nolan