MAF History

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 14:41:25 GMT 1999

Hmmm... I found out that accel sells a single-plane intake with injector
bosses pre-machined and it includes pre-machines fuel rail, too!  All
for $475 from summit racing.  So i'm going to have to order this guy
today.  according to the equation, i only need 28 lb/hr injectors for
500 HP.  That seems kinda smallish, but maybe i'm not htinking right.
Know where i can get some nice used injectors on the cheap (less than
$500!)?

Andy