EPROM emulator boards

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 30 17:32:05 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry/Carol Kelley <terryk at foothill.net>
To: gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: EPROM emulator boards

>Hi Dave,
>
>I'm interested! I tried the LDTI emulator. It works, but the engine is
>likely to die when the code is changed. If you fast enough, it will stumble
>and keep going. At idle, it almost always dies.
>
>I could interface this new one to GMEPro.

That would be cool!
just a new menu option for "activate changes"!
I've modified the circuit I found by adding battery backup to the RAM
(62256's).  I need to look at the software they have and see if it let's you
byte-poke or if you have to do a full dump each time...  I guess new
software could be written to do one location at a time!