EPROM emulator boards

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Tue Mar 30 19:24:39 GMT 1999

"David A. Cooley" wrote:

> [...]

According to the schematic you have to push the reset button which
resets the on-board counters to zero.  Every byte sent over the serial
port increments the address counter by one.  So you have to start
writing at zero up to the highest address that you want to modify.  Plus
there is a switch for "program" versus "emulate" modes, while you are
uploading the ECM is locked out.  Transmit speed is set by the clock you
choose, so it can run at any baud rate you want.

This is not an "edit while you drive emulator".  It seems like it would
work fine, but you will have to stop the engine while you upload a new
program (Or you can upload the the engine will die for you :-).  Just
want to make sure everyone knows what they're getting.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com