EPROM emulator boards

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Mar 30 20:39:45 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew K. Mattei <amattei at mindspring.com>
To: gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: EPROM emulator boards

Personally since you have to stop, to do the program change what is the
issue with restarting the engine??????.
  Lets not go for all the glitter and just get something reliable, and
useable.
My thoughts are build two of them.
Have someone(s) test drive them, on a bench or inna car, and then make the
info available for all.  Opening this up to a GP before one is even made is
a formula for disaster in my book.
Bruce