P-4 or P-6?

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Sun May 2 23:54:01 GMT 1999

I'm getting confused here! How can all these configurations be considered P6.

	I"m working on the 94-95 LT1 (8051) computer. It is the HC11F1 based and uses
two 512K Flash proms. The 96-97 PCM is nearly Identicle on the E side but has a
1024K flash on the T side. I thought this was also a P6, the E side is very
similar to the 94-95, with very similar tables located only 30 to l00 bytes
different from the 8051.

	The 92 mentioned with a 27128 Eprom sounds like a very different beast. I know
the 93 LT1 PCM was an older Batch Fire design with EProm, not Flash, and a
single processor.

	What really makes a P6? I assumed it was Flash memory and Two processors that
seperated them from the P4's.

		Ken