730 MEMCAL listings

jsg at donet.com jsg at donet.com
Tue May 4 20:27:01 GMT 1999

   In message <01c701be9656$21130100$08633acf at nacelp>, you write:

| I ain't seen a disabled VATS, if you want to look up all th RPOs, that would
| help.
| Grumpy

ok.... bummer...

http://members.home.net/irocz/1992.htm seems to have a good list
of RPO's for 92. I saw no reference to VATS.

After a little more research,

92 Z28, 305L, LB9, 5-speed manual manual w/G92 opt., fed emission

(G92 is a rear axle option with 3.42 gearing, cam is 202/207 @0.050"
0.413"/0.428" lift lc=114)

looks to be the closest to my application. Mike Davis even has a bin
for this at http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~davis/z28 (BCC of AXXD 3072);
however, I would still like to buy (the latest version) of this
MEMCAL.

Could this be one of the parts Shannen (BTW, Thanks!) posted?

What's the best way to go from the above info to the part number I
need?

Thanks,
john