Emulators

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed May 5 16:15:17 GMT 1999

>WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!  Why are messing with this shit if your son
>is gone?  What happened?  Is this a family member or a true disaperance?
>Can you post a picture or is there anything we can do?

Hi Joe,
I've pretty much covered all legal channels... instead of sitting around
doing nothing, I'm trying to keep plugging along but at the same time, my
son is my highest priority however.  There are 2 web pages...
http://members.tripod.com/SpiritStarr/missing.htm
and the other I don't have the link here at work...  Jim Testa put it
together for us.

My Ex wife kidnapped him...  Waited until I was out of town then came by and
convinced the sitter that i had called Texas and told her and Child
Protective Services that I wanted to give up custody (I have full custody).
When she finally got ahold of me, my ex had threatened to kill her several
times and had left, and the police were on the way.  Local NC police
wouldn't do anything, as they twisted the story to say in the report I gave
my ex permission to take him.  When I told the PD that the report was wrong
and mis-quoted, their reply was "too bad".  The Magistrate took out
misdemeanor warrants for the death threats, but that's all they'd do.
I registered my Divorce decree in NC, so it's now "official" in NC (it's
from TX...).

I received a call from College Station, TX PD yesterday, they saw the web
pages while "searching for crime" on the internet... I gave the detective
the whole story and she stated she'd take it to her Sergeant and the DA's
office and try to bring kidnapping charges along with Contempt charges for
violating the court order of custody.  If she's successful, The FBI will get
involved and issue a warrant for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution and
extradite her to NC for the rest of the charges.  CSPD says they'll try to
have my son home within a week if all goes well and she hasn't sent the boy
out of town or hid him somewhere...
Thanks,
Dave