need spare calpack for '165 ECM

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 5 19:22:32 GMT 1999

I know this, might sound expensive, and like a giant waste of time, money,
space, but.    Get a Hypertech chip/adapter and use that.
  It allows you to piggy back other memcals, so you can easily do other
applications.  While right now your setting up for a xyz-v5-wize bang,
wouldn't it be nice to say do, a abc-radial9, at a moments notice?.
  If you get a hyper, with a none removeable prom, trim the legs off, and
solder just to them.  Same with a stock memcal, while some of the gifted few
can unsolder them, if you aren't gifted, cut the legs off and do it thata
way.
  Or use the digi-key piece idea.
Bruce