VSS Omit???

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 6 17:00:47 GMT 1999

Excuse my ignorance, but I didn't see the definition of what a VSS is on
any of my faq's of late...

What is a VSS and what is it used for and what does it measure?

I've mainly been a carburetor man my entire life, and am new to the FI
scene in any real aspect... please have patients with my ignorance?

Thanks!

Todd....!!

--------